Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old city

Go down 
+4
Xenon/Adler
rail
Lilith
Wolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

The old city - Page 23 Admin-1
The old city - Page 23 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 455
Berto's : 5308

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Type: Human

The old city - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Wolf smiled softly. "Im happy as long as your around." He said thankful or the temporary save. Didnt matter if he asked anyways, she either would or wouldnt, what was there to ask? "Im just making sure im not tying you down." he said sliding over next to her his hands on his lap while he watched the fire.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com/
Ion
Admin
Ion

The old city - Page 23 Member-1
The old city - Page 23 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 355
Berto's : 5010

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:42 pm

"I'm just glad I finally have a reason to actually be somewhere," she said, leaning against him for a minute. Usually she would be beating herself for such touchy moves, but he seemed to respond better to them than when she was harsh, demanding. Could she really blame him? Ion wiped her hand on her jeans before trying to pick the mud out of the strands of hair. After a couple minutes she gave up. Leaving one hand hanging off her knee, close by Wolf's leg, the other drifted to Cri and began stroking his misty body again.
Back to top Go down
http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:09 pm

Wolf nodded seeing her hand near his leg and slipping his fingers between hers while his other hand went around her waist. He was a little surprised at how quickly they managed to get together. They didnt need to discuss the idea, hey just went on the road. "You feeling ok?" He asked fondling with her fingers as he stroked her side slowly and delicately.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:03 am

"Yeah, sort of. I'm just, really not use to any of this," she said, waving her hand indicate around her. "I haven't been around people in nearly all my life. I mean, I've seen them in their little villages, but I didn't go near them or talk to them. Their happy little lives were too much for me, a little girl with this glowing ball of mist and a wrist band with Subject: 212, Cell 13. Is that even a real medical wristband? Or what? Am I off because Cri doesn't want to control me, or is it Cri that's not normal? Ugh." Ion reached the hand that wasn't being held up and rubbed her temple. She had to stop talking. Some things just needed to be left to herself. Sighing, she looked up at Wolf with an apologetic face. "I'm sorry. I just really need some sleep. It's been an eventful couple of days."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:43 am

Wolf gave her a squeeze and looked at her wonderingly. "sounds like a medical facility. normally the wristbands show allergies." He suggested before realizing that from what she said she had no known parents. "You wanna sleep?" He asked a little surprised she never said a word when she had asked about his.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:50 am

Ion nodded, deciding not tell him that there were no allergies, but instead had a list of syrums that she had been given. Maybe they were for allergies. Or then maybe not. She looked up at the trees quickly before stretching her legs out from under her. It would take a while before she was comfortable enough to sleep in doors. "Are you going to sleep too?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:55 am

Wolf thought for a moment then looked over to her. "Maybe..." He shrugged moving closer to her. "Would you mind if..." He said trying ask if he could sleep with her without actual saying it. there was just no way to say "can i sleep with you." and have it sound clean.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:02 am

Not being able to help but laugh, she nodded. It was funny how they both were so awkward. Ion lied down and looked up at the stars. Sleep would soon take her over and she would gladly let it. A few hours of peace would do her some good.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:07 am

Wolf noticed the humor in her face and sighed laying down behind her and cuddling close. "Im just going to have to ask from now on..." Wolf thought aloud to himself as the sweet scent of her rushed over him. "sleep well Ion." He whispered kissing her softly as he layed his head back down. It had been an eventful day and everything but really he hadnt used up too much energy. all he did was make a hut. Wolf closed his eyes letting himself start to drift.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:14 am

Ion could hear the sound of Wolf's rhymatic breathing, telling her that he was asleep. She waited patiently for her turn, but it was slow going.

Finally, just as sleep overtook her, she blinked her eyes open to see debris scattered across an open field. Nearly everything was on fire around her except where she lay. Small burns on her arms stung, but she ignored them. A couple of men in coats stood up slowly and limped away. She tried to cry out for them to help her, but she could not find her voice. No one else moved. Now feeling hot tears welling in her eyes, she began to carefully pick her way out of the mess and crawled over to a tree. Laying against it, she let the tears fall down her face. Where was she? What was going on? Barely visible through the tears, she could see something blue and misty coming towards her. For some unexplainable reason she wasn't afraid. She reached her hand out and the thing touched it, disappearing instantly. Suddenly a cold chill sliced down her spine, causing her to inhale sharply. After a while and it had not faded, she looked down at her hands. A liquid film had covered them and had started healing her burns. The white band on her wrist moved and three letters came into view. Ion.

Ion jolted upright, letting out shaky breathes. The last time she had seen that dream was when Cri had stopped being a full-time source in her body. She drew her legs in and ran both hand through her hair, stopping on the top of her head. Ok, Cri is to not stay in past an hour again, she thought. Luckily Wolf hadn't woken up yet. Ion stood up and looked down at the fire. This was it, the villagers and the Shades were starting to seperate. What was next? She put some more logs on the fire and went to go find the food house, leaving a message in the dirt to let Wolf know where she went.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Wolf woke up groggily noticing he was alone in the dirt. "The irony of life." He thought rubbing his hair and sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Ion stumbled around in the woods for a while, rubbing her eyes every so often to try and wake herself up a bit. A few more hours of sleep would have made her feel so much better. Finally, however, she made it to the storehouse. It took another minute for her to figure out she was standing in the dark room, staring at a shelf of canned fruit. "Sure, that will work," she said, taking a couple cans of what was in front of her. After finding a few more items Ion started back. She hit a couple of trees on the way but made without losing any food. Later she would need to get Cri and freeze some water so she could wake up.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Wolf groaned and rubbed his head looking around before noticing writing in the dirt. "That girl has something she doesn't wanna tell me... but that kinda upsets me considering she got mad at me just for hiding my hand." Wolf couldn't think this early in the morning and just said everything aloud. If there was an emergency he could get going but without one he was hopeless. He got up to go have a bath in the stream and ended up falling and smacking hsi face in the dirt. Getting back up a bit shocked he continued to the stream the little bit of light the moon gave off not helping much for seeing. The stream was right between the village and the storage for the food so he found his usual washing spot and quickly stripped jumping in. The water cooled down a lot as it went through the 24/7 shade of the trees, but during the night it might as well have ice in it. Wolf wiped water out of his face refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

The old city - Page 23 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 136
Berto's : 4866

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:52 pm

Lilith's eyes fluttered as she slipped put of her dreaming world. Her clothes still felt damp as she pushed herself uponto her elbows. The dirt has plastered itself onto her skin. Lilith shivered and muttered to herself. "I need to get a hiodie." she use to have one put had lost it a few villages back.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

The old city - Page 23 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 105
Berto's : 4741

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:00 pm

VLad slept his sweater next to him not being used. He had lent to her sometime back, to use as a pillow or something. Vladimir slept soundly. He slept through every sound that was beingg made. Vladimir stayed on his sighed no facing Lilith as he slept. He was warm cause of the fire and didn't need his sweater at all. He was in a really deep sleep as though he hadn't slept in days. Emiko sat as she kept the fire going. Kasai, her shade helped her.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Her head was getting worse, to the point she was forced to stop. Dropping to her knees, she tried to take slow, deep breaths while trying to keep from vomitting. How long she sat there she had no idea. Finally though she was able to find some grip. When she looked up she noticed she was by the edge of the stream. "Oh yes!" she muttered, twisting herself so she faced the side. Without taking another second to think Ion plunged her face into the cool stream. She let herself sit there, enjoying the rush of the water against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

The old city - Page 23 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 136
Berto's : 4866

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Lilith watched vlad sleep. He looked so peaceful. Lilith almost looked younger as he slept. She brushed the hair out if his face and moved closer to the fire seeing class sweater beside him but was not going to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Wolf heard a splash and looked over seeing a silhouette over to his right. "Who's there?" He asked reaching up towards shore for his rod. The worst time to fight was definitely naked.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

The old city - Page 23 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 105
Berto's : 4741

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Vlad slept. But he woke up afew minutes later and yawned and streatched he saw lilith's close still damp he grabbed his sweater holding it out to her, "You must be cold here. I'm not using it" He said sweetly to her. He wasn't cold, he he felt that he had a great sleep. He was now facing lilith giving her his sweater. He wanted her to be warm, not cold. He waited for her to take the sweater. He hoped she would. He wanted her to take it and get warm.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Ion kept her head under water past the point her lungs began to burn with the need of oxygen. When she finally lifted her head out she was gasping for air, swallowing it in deep gulps. She ran her hand through her drenched hair, pushing it back away from her face. The cold water had gotten rid of the headache and had definitely woken her up. Kneeling at the edge of the stream, she was contemplating going down again when she heard a male voice. "I'm here, who's there and what the hell do you want?" she called.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Wolf dropped the rod back into the dewy grass and sighed There was only one person who would hear his voice and yell at him, It was definetly Ion over there. But the yelling at him definitely wasn't working on his part. Ion didnt know it was him and he was stark nude so he leaned against the wall of the stream silently. She sounded like she was in a bad mood so he would wait for her to go back to the village then get out dry himself off and head back himself.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:01 pm

"Wow, the silent treatment. Really smart. Well I'll tell you what, you even step near my village and I'll freeze you and smash you to pieces, got it?" She turned around, picked up the cans of food, and sloshed into the stream. Squinting into the darkness, she only saw a dark figure. Great, now there's a creep hanging around. Ion shook her head and stepped onto solid ground, pausing a moment to process things. The voice had sounded like Wolf, but she hadn't been able to see the figure well enough to catch whether it was him or not. Guess I'll see when I get back to the fire, she thought, heading in the direction of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Wolf thought about that for a second and frowned. She was one violent girl... "Don't I look better in one though?" He called out sinking down in the water a ways. Threatened with death now... Wolf was really curious about what had made her so upset this morning. With her so upset when he did get back to the fire he would totally get eaten alive... How was it she could control him so easily? There were no laws, he was the boss of everyone... but all the sudden he was whipped.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:19 pm

Crap, she thought. The voice was definitely him. Ion would have smacked her forehead if she hadn't been carrying food. Instead she hurried to the fortress that held the villagers and dropped off the food. Her headache was coming back, and fast. She decided to go to the medical hut and check for some pain pills and energy shots. Why was it so bad this morning? Well, she knew exactly why. She was antsy and a bit uncomfortable. Somehow she would have to find, in her own way, a way to tell him that it was going to a few days for her to get used to this kind of environment. Hopefully he would understand. If not, it would be the answer to whether she stayed or not. It took her roughly ten minutes to find a bottle of still sealed pain pills and a couple of energy shots. Supplies in hand, she made her way back to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Wolf waited and waited then sighed. She was definitely gone and definitely angry... Wolf crawled up out of the stream, miserably putting his clothes back on. "Do stay or do i go now..." he softly sang to himself laying on his back. "If i stay there will be trouble... If i go it will be double..." Wolf stood back up his wet hair cold in the breeze. Why so complicated... Was she mad at him? what did he do? Wolf decided to stay for the moment, he would hang and chill.. then go back to the fire and just take it like a man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The old city
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gone :: Roleplaying :: Old RP's :: Ruins-
Jump to: