Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old city

Go down 
+4
Xenon/Adler
rail
Lilith
Wolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ion
Admin
Ion

The old city - Page 24 Member-1
The old city - Page 24 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 355
Berto's : 5022

The old city - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:33 pm

When she got back Wolf wasn't there. Letting out an exhasberated sigh, Ion moved her feet in the direction of the stream. This time she was going to be the one to suck up her pride and apologize. He was probably thinking she was the worse girlfriend in the world, and she didn't blame him. She stopped when a dark shape into view. "Um, hey," she said softly though loud enough so that he would hear.
Back to top Go down
http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

The old city - Page 24 Admin-1
The old city - Page 24 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 455
Berto's : 5320

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Type: Human

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Wolf jumped a bit and turned. "Hey Ion." He said ready for a beating... she wouldnt actually freeze him would she? Wolf shook his head at the absurdly weird thought and focused. "You ok?" He asked looking around for his shadeling... Wolf thought for a moment trying to remember the last time he saw the dang thing. Little bastard was probably by the fire.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com/
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:45 pm

"Uh, yeah. I'm... fine." Ion took a step closer. She was forcing herself to stay put and look at him, though she really wanted to be huddled by the fire with her head resting on her knees. "I just wanted to come apologize. I didn't know it was you, and someone else out here at this time at night surprised me." Her hand went though her hair again, something she was starting to note as a habit.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:54 pm

Wolf blinked and scratched his head. girls... he wanted to know why she would just talk to anyone like that but he mentally smacked himself and took the smart approach. "Its ok ion... I didnt mean to surprise you, I was just cleaning off." He said standing up and walking over to her arms outstretched. Hug her wolf! he thought hoping she was truly alright.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Ion kept herself from grimacing in pain, plastering a smile on her face instead and embracing Wolf's hug. He was still cold from his bath, but it felt good. She sighed and layed her forehead against his shoulder. It helped the headache a little. "So I got some food. I dropped it off at the dome for the villagers in the morning. No one there was awake yet. A couple of us are awake and sitting by the fire though." The cold was starting to fade. She would need to lay down soon.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Wold hugged her... but she didnt really hug back... Wolf frowned wondering where the gril had crawled away to inside that head of hers. He put his hand across her forehead and reached down picking her up like a baby. "Ion why didnt you tell me you arent feeling well! your burning up!" He exclaimed heading back towards the village with his new cargo. Many villages died each year just from fevers, they just didnt have the medicine readily available to deal with it. Carrying he against her will he set her near the fire using the light to check her out.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Ion felt like crying. Not only had she threatened her boyfriend, but now she was being carried like a helpless, well, girl, back to the fire. "This is stupid," she muttered as he set her down. There were a few choice words going through her head, but she decided that it would be best to keep them inside. Ion waited patiently while Wolf did his thing, drawing circles in the dirt with her index finger.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Wolf listened to her breathing and heart beat before sitting next to her sadly. "Why is it stupid?" He asked not understanding how him caring was a stupid thing. His minds gears ground together trying to come up with something. "are you broken?" He asked tilting his head to the side as his only word for the thing. It was the villages slang term for a girls mood swings.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:45 pm

Narrowing her eyes, Ion reached out and gave him a weak shove. "No, I am not broken! At least, not in the way you're thinking I'm sure." She sighed and pulled her legs in. Sometimes guys were just so, simple minded. "And it's stupid because... well because... Because it just is." Her hands were in her hair again, pausing at the top of her head for a moment before finishing its round. "I'm not one of those girls who depends on everyone to do things for her. I'm use to living on my own, hunting for food, sleeping in trees or whatever else kind of shelter I can make, defending myself against animals and psychos. I just need a few days to get use to not moving, ok?" Ion looked over at Wolf, hoping he would just get it. It was getting harder to think straight. She dropped her legs and laid back. "Cri, get over over here," she called. Right now she really needed water, and some ice.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Wolf blinked slowly. so... she wanted time alone? he puzzled hazardously. she said she needed time to get used to it... but what does that mean? Wolfs blues eyes focused on her face and he stared for a moment before nodding. He had no idea what she expected to change from her saying she was going to take a bit to get used to it... not like her could just go plant a big tree for her to live in right in the middle of the village and bring a bunch of psychos for her to deal with. He sat still, thinking of what to do slowly, his face blank. "I guess ill go get a snack then." Wolf stood up deciding to let her have some alone time. Putting his hands in his pockets he traveled back towards the stream but didnt turn towards the food storage he headed straight up towards the woods, it was more dangerous at night but he really needed some thinking time.

Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:11 pm

"Damnit!" she hissed as Cri came up to her. What did he expect her to do? He wasn't happy when she pretended nothing was wrong, and he wasn't any better when she tried to explain things. Ion shuddered as a chill passed down her spine. She raised her hands and tried to make a ball of water, but was unsuccessful. Oh, great, now I can't even us my stupid powers!" Teeth clenched, Ion got to her feet and staggered back to the stream. "OK, let's see what this does." She let herself fall into the water. The ice cold water surround her body and her senses were shocked awake. Finally she could think again. Ion moved so she was floating on her back and allowed her body to slowly drift downstream.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

The old city - Page 24 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 136
Berto's : 4878

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Lilith smiled and pushed her hair behind her ear. She greatfully took the sweater. "thank you. That's vary kind." she said pulling the sweater over get head. The sweater was warm from being by the fire all night and she let a pleased sigh as it settled on her skin. "really thank you." she said cuddling the sweater to her.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

The old city - Page 24 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 105
Berto's : 4753

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Vladimir smiled to her kindly, "No problem glad your warmer then you were." Vladimir said to her. He watched her and was smiling. Then he looked at the fire. the flames dance sending out heat to warm those around it. Cain slept soundly, Emiko was keeping the fire going and all waiting for wolf and Ion to return. where were they anyway? Vlad sat there looking into the flames. He was drawn from reality.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Wolf continued to walk, his mind was in over drive. Wolf had shifted threw his mind going over what would have made ion so mad. The ground crunched under his feet as he walked nit knowing where he was going. The river sounds were floating up to his ears makeing it even harder to think. Wolf had no idea where he was going but after awile found himself infront of the doors to his theater.wolf unlocked them and pushed his was in. Sitting down on the love couch, wolf placed a movie in at random to try and clear his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:47 pm

As she drifted, Ion couldn't help but wonder what was causing all of this. She never acted so out of control. Thoughts her blurred, emotions were increasing, words were failing, everything was just getting so far out of hand. It all need to get back into her grip and quickly before something happened that she would really regret. What did that mean? Surely it wasn't breaking off this thing with Wolf. No, that couldn't be it. Then what about all of the questioning about her bond with Cri? Was that what was making her ill? Cri had always been there, no matter what. So was it that big of a deal that she didn't know why? Obviously she had gotten this far without know, maybe having to wait just a little bit longer wouldn't kill her. Because fighting to know was actually making her ill. Ion sighed and tried to stand up. Her body was growing stiff, and she was probably going to hypothermia, but at least she had sort some things out. Now it was just making sure Wolf was OK and completely PO at her. She forced her legs to step onto the bank and walk in the direction of the fire, hoping the would hold out until she got there.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Lilith streached and yawned looking at the fire. She had heard wolf and ion going at it this morning but really dis not pay attention. She had wondered what the two loved birds were going at and she had seen ion go toward the water. "vlad I'll be right back I am just going to get some water." she said grabbing a pail and running to the stream. Lilith leaned down to get the water when she saw ion floating in the water. "hay ion!" She said calling to her "we haave not really met yet. I am Lilith." she said pulling her pale out of the water. "are you ok? Need any help." she asked. Lilith noticed ion looked abit well sick.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Vladimir nodded as she grabbed a bucket and left he missed her already. He helped Emiko with the fire. then he went to find Wolf he had his backpack on him he needed to give something to Wolf something wolf would use alot more then him. So he was looking for Wolf, "Wolf" Vladimir said looking for wolf. He needed to give these to wolf before he forgot. Who knows they could help wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:14 am

Ion ran her hand through her hair. She was feeling better but something was still off. Maybe she was getting sick, for the first time in about eight years. "Hey Lilith. Nah, I'm fine. Just went for a quick swim." Her eyes scanned across the stream. No Wolf. "So you're a Water Shade, right?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:10 am

Wolf started watching the movie then sighed turning it off. Wolf sat there the couches material sticking to his legs. Pushing himself up he walked for the door and shut it behind him. Instantly Wolf felt something was wrong. trying to place the feeling he drew his rod and looked left and right. It was hard to see but things looked normal around him, He almost passed it for his imagination till he saw movement to his right. Wolf turned towards it stepping back as he tried to make out the thing before him. From the silhouette he could make out a 5 foot tall roundish sack that had 8 legs stabilizing it. It moved slowly so far just edging towards him.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:46 am

Lilith nodded. " yup I am a water shade." she said looking around for Sophie. She was down by the water putting her feet into it. Lilith went to grabb Sophie but she jumped up and ran up the bank to ion. Her green eyes starring at her. Lilith was slowly going up to Sophie l. "sorry she has never seen another water shade." she said hopeing Sophie would not do something stupid.

Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:21 am

Ion smiled and looked down at the shadeling. "It's cool. Cri why don't you come say hi?" The chill disappeared and the blue mist dropped from her finger tips. Cri looked up at her for a moment before turning to Sophie. She stayed touching Ion's leg as she studied the other shadeling. Ion could she Cri's glowing fire eyes searching for any tell-tale signs of aggression.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:29 am

"No....no you dont exist." Wolfs confusion overlapped his feels as it came closer its fnags snapping together inch's from his face. Wolf stepped back not understanding his rod extended in front of him. Wolf's shade was still missing and he didnt have a single power for which to use on this thing. Spiders didnt get his big, it wasn't possible... but then again.. how was he? Wolf dived to his left running as fast as he could down away from the forest and towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 am

VLadimir was slloking for wolf not finding him. HE sighed, "Fine i'll wait at the camp fire." He muttered going back in that direction. Vladimir thought he heard something and looked around for the source of the sound he had heard. Maybe he was halucinating, yes he was just halucinatiing. He continued to the fire. HE walked he still heard something, now he was looking for the scoures this was annoying him, badly. Where was this scource of noise that annoyed him?
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:55 am

Sophie went closer to the shade beside cri's legs. Her little noise sniffed at the shade her green eyes looking into her red ones. Lilith gave aliitle chuckle. " so where did you come from?" she asked ion as she brushed the dirt from her arms and face.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:04 am

If Cri had been a cat she probably would have hissed. "Shhh," she soothed. It helped a little. Sighing, Ion looked up at Lilith. "Along the ridge of the East Coast. How about you?" Here we go again with the history download, she thought, making sure to keep her face from showing any impatience. Really it wasn't that bad. Maybe Lilith could help her with her talking issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The old city
Page 24 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gone :: Roleplaying :: Old RP's :: Ruins-
Jump to: