Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old city

Go down 
+4
Xenon/Adler
rail
Lilith
Wolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ion
Admin
Ion

The old city - Page 13 Member-1
The old city - Page 13 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 355
Berto's : 5022

The old city - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Ion layed her head against her needs and let Cri's coolness help her head. She felt like she was about to barf but tried to keep it in. Finally she realized that she was soaked to the bone. Looking up she noticed that it was still raining, it hadn't been stopped. No wonder I'm about to pass out. Sighing, she felt the rain lighten up until the sun was shining in on the village again. This time it was like a concrete block had been lifted from her chest. Her head stopped spinning and she could see clearly. Her senses were alert again, allowing her to hear someone stumbling in the hut. "Go back to sleep or I'll splash you with more water, and there'll be ice in it this time," she said not turning her head.
Back to top Go down
http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

The old city - Page 13 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 105
Berto's : 4753

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:55 pm

Akihiko walked farther from the village.. Cain slept. Vladimir kept wondering the village he soon past ion, Not noticing her he kept walking. He wondered where lilith was, still in the car maybe? Akihiko streatched yawning.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

The old city - Page 13 Admin-1
The old city - Page 13 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 455
Berto's : 5320

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Type: Human

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Wolf stopped dead cold in his tracks. "...What?" Wolf was dazed, He needed a drink... "I just need to get my backpack..." Wolf came out of the hut being cautious of his breathing incase he got splashed again.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com/
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Ion got up and ran over to the vehicle, grabbing both their packs from the front, and made her way back to the hut. "Here, now go sleep," she ordered, sitting back down. She put the shake and energy shots into the front pocket and grabbed her water bottle. The cool liquid felt even better now that she could think straight.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Akihiko sat down and yawned. Cain woke up and streatched, Vladimir wondered. Cain began to wonder then he saw Vladimir and went to him. "Vlad!" Vladimir turned, "Cain?" "Yes its me um theres something i need to tell you" Cain said cain was suddenly nervous he was afraid to tell Vladimir what he needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Wolf knodded and turned to walk back in the hut, but spotting short. He then turned abd faced the way he came. Wolf walked ouside once more leaning on the outside of the hut. "I would feel better sleeping out here mind if i do?"
cheers

Signed lilith!

P.s poor wolf
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Cain told Vladimir and vladimir covered his face he was crying, tears were fallinghe had lost his sister and mother but atleast he showed that he had cared but he sat there and cried,
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:52 am

Ion shook her head her yeah. "Sure, if that's more comfortable for you." She could see no reason why not, at least he was doing what he was told. Downing the rest of her water she looked down at Cri who had gotten back in her lap the second she had sat down. Cri nodded and reached his head up to touch her hand, disappearing instantly. Once she had refilled the bottle Cri stepped out and layed on her lap. I should really think about having more than one water bottle, Ion thought, setting the jug beside her.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

The old city - Page 13 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 136
Berto's : 4878

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:00 am

Lilith was shocked at the distrution of the village. She had just seen this placr a few days ago and now itwas gone. Lilith opened the door and stepped out onto the ground ashes crumpling beneath her feet. She felt cold and distsnt like she was watcjing a game from the side but this was too real.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:14 am

Wolf sat down next to her cautiously. "Thank you." wolf sat for a few seconds silently before turning his head to her. "Thanks for being here today, I could never have done this without you." Wolf was kinda feeling a bit awkward not knowing what else to say. He contempleted going back in the hut, but hed rather be out here. Wolf's clothes had started drying but he was still too wet to sleep. His own extra clothes probably were ash now.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am

VLadimir sat in his spot in the village, Cain rubbing his back softly. Cain felt really bad for telling Vladimir that His sister and mother died in his village of a sickness. He really couldn't stand to see his best friend cry, He breathed a incredibly soft sad sigh. Vladimir a soft and gentle boy had cried himself to sleep from the news. His face red, CAin moved him closer to Ion, Wolf, and Lilith who was in the distance. He laid the sleeping Vladimir down then sat down next to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:10 am

Lilith was still in shock. Her feet seemed to carry her to the stream where she had spent her first night here. the water was still running but it did not seem as inviting as it once did. Lilith placed her hands into the water feeling the lush water fill her with just a little hope.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:15 am

Vladimir didn't sleep for long, infact he woke up and wondered the village he past Lilith with tears covering his face he sat against a wall that hadn't fallen and sat there crying softly. He pulled out the trinket on his neck looking at them, "I-I'm sorry mom...Angela...." He muttered softly through his cries. CAin didn't follow Vladimir he knew vladimir needed alone tme since the news of his family's death. Cain couldn't help but feel guilty for telling vladimir the heart breaking news.
Back to top Go down
Xenon/Adler

Xenon/Adler

The old city - Page 13 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 33
Berto's : 4774

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Xenon looked at Luna. "Yes thank you." she said and followed Luna into the hospital, Her body still hurt like hell.. stupid rebels.

Adler lay lodged under a piece of burn house, he had been in the village when all hell broke loose. He had burnt his favorite shirt.. shit.. he liked that shirt. He was unable to move though, being as this piece of house was rather large and kept him stuck. He hadn't been sure how long he had been there.. days maybe?
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:07 pm

Lilith saw a a figure just to the right of her in a house that had burnt down to nothing more then a wall. she went over to i tand saw a perosn. "oh gosh." she said and saw that he was breathing. Lilith pulled the piece of wall off of him and pulled him out to the stream and began to wash him off. she saw vlad pass her crying and she had an will to go to him but he would have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:10 pm

Cain began moving Debris and stuff looking for survivors. he was looking as he saw Vladimir in the distance crying. It was sad to see Vladimir cry Cain had never seen his best friend crying was new to him but he knew his best friend, vladimi loved his family to the fullest even though his mother didn't love him. He needed to go to their grave but first is first search and find survivors.
Back to top Go down
Xenon/Adler

Xenon/Adler

The old city - Page 13 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 33
Berto's : 4774

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Alder let out a cough. He was only ten years of age, so he wasn't very big. Quite skinny too. He felt someone's cool hands washing water over his burns, his eyes fluttered open and his green eyes were now visible. A cute girl was helping him... he liked cute older girls... "you're.. cute..." He muttered still dazed.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Ion shrugged but smiled. "I'm sure you would have been fine. The only I did was make it rain." She brushed her fingers along Cri's body, feeling now but cold mist. It was an odd sensation but gave her something to do. "How long have you had your shadeling?"
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:20 pm

CAin did find one survivor and put him on his back he saw lilith healin a young boy, "HEy...Um do you mind working on this one to?" Cain asked trying to remeber if they had met or not. THough he couldn't process it he put the ingured man down. THen he looked at Vladimir and sighed going back to looking threough the debris for survivors.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:26 pm

cheers "i have shad my shadleing as long as i can remember." wolf said and looked at her in surprise. "are you kidding you have help so much! i would have never been able to help as many people as we did now." Wolf dug threw his back for his magnesium block and stared a little fire to dry off.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:31 pm

Shrugging again, she kept her eyes on Cri until she felt the heat pulsing from the fire. "I suppose everyones hungry. Where would I find some aaround here? Do I have to go hunting?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Emiko went to the woods and gathered wood. She went to were Ion and Wolf where she made a fire. She sat down. Vladimir staied where he was. CAin looked for more survivors to help. As he looked he thought of ways to calm Vladimir down and get him out of depression though he had every right to be there but no one likes a depressed boy. Thinking was sort of funny cuase Cain thought of funny ways to make vladimir happy. Akihiko still walked through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:57 pm

cheers wolf shook his head. He pulled some jerky out of his back pack and opened the bag. He held the bag out to ion. "and if you want to feed everyone else i can show you to the storage room outside the village it should not have been touched by the fire." Wolf said feeling better already.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Cain found tow women and thre little girls he helped them out of thr debris and streatched. He looked at all the people he found in the debris. six people five were girls. He began to treat their woulds to the best of his ability. Emiko saw the wounded people and quickly went and assisstened in tending to their wounds. Vladimir sat there is depression. He thought of his sister and mother and prayed that they are in a better place then him. He gave a sad sigh. He loved his family but they were gone now.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Ion took a piece and bit it half. She hadn't realized how hungry she was. It took seconds to finish the whole stick. As she swallowed she thought how unlady like she was. "Uh sorry bout that," she said. Really she didn't usually acte like a girl but instead kept that part of her for special occasions. That was just one of her flaws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The old city
Page 13 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gone :: Roleplaying :: Old RP's :: Ruins-
Jump to: