Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old city

Go down 
+4
Xenon/Adler
rail
Lilith
Wolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ion
Admin
Ion

The old city - Page 12 Member-1
The old city - Page 12 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 355
Berto's : 5009

The old city - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:06 pm

Ion smiled at the Redbull and was about to open one when Wolf heaved. A shudder ran through her body but she managed to keep herself cool. Despite the smell Ion stepped closer and looked down at the blond hair. Extremely grateful that she hadn't eaten anything recently, Ion moved some of the pieces until the shade's face (or what was left of it) was in view, and barely managed to keep the bile back. "OK, um, I think she's past help." Ion created two blobs of water and held out one out for Wolf, immediately gulping hers down and enjoying the soothing coolness.
Back to top Go down
http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

The old city - Page 12 Admin-1
The old city - Page 12 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 455
Berto's : 5307

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Type: Human

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:10 pm

Wolf nodded appreciatly to her before drinking the one she handed to hime, making sure to swish it a little to get rid of the taste in his mouth. "Why would they do this...?" Wolf asked feeling helpless in this mess. He was supposed to protect these people. Now practically everyone was dead... olf suppressed he flood of emotions running his hand through his hair as he began to walk among the hurt people and put his hand on there wounds long enough for a vein to attach to each.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com/
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Ion sighed, opening a couple Redbulls and downing them each in one gulp. She began creating water, concentrating on healing major wounds on the surviving villagers. The back of her mind was a jumble of thoughts and emotions. She felt bad for Wolf and the villagers. What would drive someone to do this? Was the fact that they allowed Wolf, a shade, to stay be a reason to kill them all? And why was it that everywhere she went bad things happened. Ion blinked and focused on the patient in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

The old city - Page 12 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 105
Berto's : 4740

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Aki hiko in anger stayed behind from the other dark hoods and attacked Cain whay was dodging the attacks. Cain coughed up blood and stood up. "Your luck.." Akihiko hissed and began to leave with the other dark hoods he stabbed Cain to the ground with one of his katana's "A little something to remember me by" Akihiko hissed at Cain before leaving. Cain laid there stabbed into the ground unable to move cause of his pain.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Wolf finsiehd up the last of the villagers and lowered his head tiredly. Suddenly realization hit him and he shuttered. "Ion... I forgot my shade pill... Its been probably 2 hours.." He looked to her before the ground beneath him practicly exploded. Dust shot up smogging the area around him. Wolf's muscles stretched and contracted as his mind fought for its body. more rocks shot up as his nerves were pulled and prodded. His skin prickled up as He screamed in agony pain racing through him like electricity. As sudden as it began it stopped leaving Wolf lying panting in the dirt his shade looking at him disgustedly.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:43 pm

"Crap!" Ion spat rushing over. Kneeling done she held up both her hands. In one a large glob of water, the other the health shake. "Which one?" she asked. Beside her she could feel Cri glaring Wolf's shadeling down. Even Cri didn't understand what the need was for this fight was control was for. Ion sent a quick smile at her shadeling before turning back to Wolf. She had never been around a Shade long enough to see what you were suppose to do to help them recover, so she just decided to wing it.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Cain laid there in agony. He was unable to move. He felt paralyzed, he coughed up more blood reaching for the handle of the blade. Pain was shooting through him as he reached, he kept telling himself to reach. The pain was getting worse the more he reached. He laid down again and blood oozed from his lips.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Wolf panted he felt like major dirt. This was definely the worst case of shade sickness for him yet (lol i just made that up!) "Just give me a minute im fine..." Wolf just layed there for the moment not having the will to get up. He gritted his teeth and got into a sitting position. "Well that bites... I totally forgot... Im just going to need a few minutes..." He muttered trying to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Ion has never been one to follow orders very well. Hopig that this wasn't about to make it worst, she blew into the water glob to make it cold and splashed it on his face. There was no way she was going to let him go to sleep. She had seen a couple movies and had learned that was the last thing you did. Ion winced as the neat round broke against his face and waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Cain tried for the blade Handle again. More blood leaving his lips. His hand touched the handle and coughed up blood. "D-Dang...." Cain fell again he laid there. thinkin of a way to get the blade from him but he couldn't pull it no strength to pull it out with.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Wolf gasped as the water hit him. Wolf gagged for a few seconds as water was forced back up out of his lungs. "c-c-c-cold!" He stuttered his soaking clothes now also cold. "That wasnt nice..." Wolf slowly got up miserably his legs shaking.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Ion kept her head down but couldn't help smirking. "Yeah, well it sure helped didn't it." She got up and moved out of the building. Air and space was what she needed, but when she looked up and saw the boy who they had picked up alongside the road lying on the ground with a katana sticking out of him, she knew it was going to have to wait. Rushing over, she fell to her knees once again and placed her right hand on the blade while creating more water in the other. "This is probably going to sting like hell," she warned. Steadily she pulled out the blade then quickly pushed the water into the hole, concentrating on closing the wound. It was big, deep, and way too close to his heart. Finally she pulled away. Most of his tissue had been rebuilt, but she'd have to do this again a few more times before he would be completely healed. "Here, drink this," she said, practically forcing the health shake down his throat.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Cain groaned in Agony before she practically forced the dirnk down his throat he drank it. He stayed down deciding not to hurt himself more then he was, He looked away from Ion and threw up.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Wolf stumbled out of the hut completely drained. As wolf got closer he saw the damage but was too tired to even gasp. "After taking that shake... He shouldnt need to be healed anymore..." Wolf used one once before. The drinks were powerful. It was like feeling every muscle and bone in your body completely rejuvinate. It was a treat even he only got once. The doctor had kept his bottles for emergences.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:38 pm

Ion grimaced as the second boy that day threw up. Guys these days had such week stomaches. Looking up at Wolf she shook the bottle. "There more if you want a swig. Might get you on your feet sooner." She almost laughed out loud as she realized how strong her voice was coming out. Inside she was about to fall. So much energy had been used today, more than she had ever used before, and her body wasn't use to it. Instead of standing up she stayed where she was, trying to keep the smell of vomit from filling her nostrils. Ion took in deep breaths and shoved the shake towards Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Akihiko stayed near the Village and he took off his cloak he was going to spy on them for alittle while. He took his sword off so THe boy, Cain wouldn't reckonize him immidietly. He stepped out, "Who were those people with the cloak things?" Akihiko asked acting causual. Cain looked at him, wiping his face and coughed. He got up, and coughed he still felt weak but he wasn't dying anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Wolf took a drink and stared at it before shaking his head and handing it back. " I can't use my shade, it has no purpose for me... You take it" wolf shade handing it back to ion. He rubbed his bandage really needing a nape.

Lilith, sorry I called wolf I am posting for him XD hay he made me say that!!
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:05 pm

(Lol)

Ion grabbed it and took a drink herself before screwing the cover back on. There was about half the bottle left. She stood up and walked over to Wolf. "You need sleep, it's been an eventful day. In fact, we all need sleep. You two go and I'll keep watch first." Ion smiled encouragely hoping that they wouldn't argue.

Last edited by Ion on Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:08 pm

"No i'll take first watch" CAin said. He was not about to let her take first watch. Akihiko sighed when noone answered him so he turned he grabbed the swrod while they were talking to eachother and left he put his swords on then the cloak he put the hood over his face.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Ion shook her head firmly, causing her sight to spin. "No, you just about died. You need to rest," she said calmly but with clear authority. She felt like she was going to faint but there was no way she would let anyone else know that. If she was strong enough to keep Cri at bay she was strong enough to keep the first watch. Ion stared at Cain and waited for him to go.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Akihiko left. Cain gave a sighed, "Fine" Cain said he went to a spot in the village and fell asleep. He was out like a light. He slept heavily. Akihiko was walking and muttered some rude things about shadelings. THey didn't impress him he considered them monsters.

Vlad had missed the action caus he passed out in the car. He looked at the sleeping Cain and then asped in his mind hw waited for CAin to wake up. But he reconized cain from his school years this was his best friend.

(Emi told me to play her characters on my acount till she returns sunday night)
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Wolf probably would have detested... but he had already passed out tiredly. His shadeling closeby watchign him.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Ion smacked her forehead with her hand and looked down at Wolf. She really didn't think she would be able to haul him to a bed by herself, and there didn't seem to be anyone else around. They were all injured. Crap. she thought as she looked down at Cri. Not even combing powers would allow her super strength. Sighing, she bent her knees, locked her elbows into placed and pulled back. "Dude," she muttered. She made it halfway before dropping. Ion grabbed another Redbull and chugged it before trying again. This time she made her way all the way into the hut. After looking at the bed she decided to just leave him on the floor. At least he wasn't in the middle of the village. Ion ran her hand through her hair and walked out into the fresh air, slinking down to rest against the wall. Why do I get myself into this stuff? she asked Cri who had crawled into her lap.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Vladimir sat roughly 10feet from Cain who had passed out. Vladimir left wondering the Village. Akihiko was walking farther and farther from the village. He thought about what the other dark hoods would say since he didn't leave with them.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Wolf had always been a light sleeper and being dropped on the floor and dragged around didnt help. "eeeeghh...." He grumbled clawing at the ground as if willing himself to just levitate. Wolf grimmaced at his foggy vision. "stupid shadeling.." He muttered pulling himself up so he was sitting. Wolf reached for his water container... but realized his backpack was in the escalade. Wolf nearly cried. His head was splitting with pain from a headache. Carefully he stood up and wobbled towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The old city
Page 12 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gone :: Roleplaying :: Old RP's :: Ruins-
Jump to: