Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old city

Go down 
+4
Xenon/Adler
rail
Lilith
Wolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

The old city - Page 26 Admin-1
The old city - Page 26 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 455
Berto's : 5320

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Type: Human

The old city - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Wolf heard the creature behind them start to move its body slowly lifting back up. Wolf's wound was closing quickly and when the pain had dulled considerably he got up smacking it in the face hard its exoskeleton smashing in with the force as one of its fangs ripped off white slime dripping from it. Wolf smashed it again this time shards of hard shell cracking off as he dismembered a leg. 3 hits later the thing no longer moved and Wolf sunk to his knees crawling back to Ion. He pulled her back up onto his lap completely tuckered out, his leg only bleeding slightly now, but not enough to bother him.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com/
Ion
Admin
Ion

The old city - Page 26 Member-1
The old city - Page 26 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 355
Berto's : 5022

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Now she was done. Cri fought to free herself but with each jerk Ion felt a searing pain. There was no energy in her to help out. She could barely feel Wolf around her. Ion looked up and the corners of her mouth twitched, not being able to form more of a smile. "You Ok? Quite a bite you had there." So she could talk now. That was a good sign.
Back to top Go down
http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Wolf held her and pulled her up to his chest. "I knew it was a terrible idea to come back... but at least the spider is gone." He said fighting to get her into a sitting position on his lap so he could hold her there. "Did I ever tell you I hated spiders?"
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:38 pm

"Uh-uh." She said blinking. There was some of that information she was thinking about. Little things that made each other tick. Wolf didn't like spiders. Not something that would be considered a manly fear, but a lot of people had it. "Why?" Wow, she had some pretty intelligent questions there. At least she was talking. Talking was better than sleeping, although that was what she really wanted to be doing at the moment. No, no sleep. Not right now at least.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Wolf cocked his eye brow. "Why?" He asked repeating her question. "Cuz there creepy and there venom like turns things insides to jelly... thats gross." He shuttered his hand running through her hair. "Are you going to be ok?" He asked noticing she hadnt really moved much.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Ion tried to shrug, but she couldn't really tell if she did. "I think so." Should she tell him about the possibility of Cri being stuck in her for a while? Ultimately ending up at her puppeteer? Sure, he's was going to find out soon. "When I was younger, I didn't know how to survive, so Cri took over. I was small and weak so it was easy. She kept me alive, hunting, finding shelter, even teaching me some defense moves. When I got older it was decided that I should do things for myself, so she split. For a while it was hard getting use to actually being the controller, but I got use to it. The other day Cri was in too long and almost got stuck. That's why I've been "sick" lately. Now I've used up a lot of energy. It's going to take a day or two to gain up enough to help her get out. So I'm not going to be moving a lot on my own, and Cri is kind of refusing to go back into the Master position. So right now I'm just kind of a big mess." Ion took a breath and looked down at her hands. She tried to move them but only got a twitch. Not so satisfying. "So, you don't like spiders. What else? How do you feel about snakes?" She was determined to make the best of this.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:37 pm

wolf nodded slowly alittle confused. "thats going to take some getting use to." wold thought about this for a moment alittle confused. so his girlfriend... sometimes was not even her? wolf blinked at this a few times wondering what to say."soo what does cri think of us?" he asked before answering her question. "no snakes are fine. there way easy to see and theirs not one ever three meter."
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Ion tried to shake her head, feeling it move a bit. "She's fine with it as long as it's what I want. It's not like I'm a zombie, Wolf, not like full Shades. Cri's more like my back-up generator in a hurricane. I have my own thoughts, she just keeps me moving so that I don't end up dead. Besides, this is the first time it's happened since I was eight. I've grown stronger since then, so it's just a matter of building enough energy to get me through the departing process." She moved her shoulders in a shrugg, overjoyed when she actually felt them life a quarter inch. "Ok, so snakes are good. How about bugs?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Wolf nodded putting his arms around her. "Bugs are ok too. The problem i have with the spiders are they are so small and yet deadly... but for example i love ladybugs." He said not exactly happy for the unmanly thing he just said, but a little glad she asked. "So do you like cake?" He asked starting to see what she was doing. Not quite why, but he was getting the idea.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:09 pm

"Yeah, but it either has to be red velvet or like triple chocolate," Ion said, glad that he had dropped the whole Cri thing, at least for now. She was starting to gain back feeling in her arms. Maybe this whole thing would only last for a few hours. That would be nice. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:18 pm

Wolf smiled. "I like lemon cake but pies are my favorite... yet there are still things sweeter then both." Wolf nuzzled his nose against hers happily. "You wanna head back to camp?" He asked deciding she could have her 20 questions on the way down. Wolf was happy she was finally getting into the relationship thing. Once the village was all fine he would surprise her with a vacation or something, they could travel between cities or something so she could still have her 'moving lifestyle'.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:26 pm

Ion smiled happily. Obviously this what was suppose to happen. Well, glad that's getting sorted out, she thought. Sucking in a breath, she nodded and tried to stand up. She got about half way there before falling. "Um, yeah, you're going to have to give me a minute." First she wiggled her toes. They worked. Then it was her feet, who moved a bit. Her legs were pretty much dead though. Ion sighed and stared at them.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

The old city - Page 26 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 136
Berto's : 4878

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:30 pm

lilith was back at camp. she was pretty sure three people was enough to deal with wolfs 'spider thing' she rested her head on a burnt piece of a wall and stretched her feet out. the dirt rubbing on her heal made her feel dirty again witch she really hated.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

The old city - Page 26 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 105
Berto's : 4753

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Vladimir was all ready heading back heyawned as he went back to the camp he sat down and yawned next to lilith. he looked at lilith, He was still trying to figure out the sansation he felt when he looked at her thought of her od was with her. He then looked at the flames danceing.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Wolf shook his head and put his hands under her standing up. "How about I just carry you?" He said holding her close to his chest. Twice now he was holding her, but she probably wouldn't let him often... and he had to be allowed to do something manly every once in a while right?
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:39 pm

She scrunched her nose but stayed quiet. It would take until the sun rose to even start to gain feeling back so that she could stand with something to lean on, and it was understandable that they probably couldn't stay here that long. Ion lied her head on Wolf's shoulder as she thought of some more questions. "So, if you had one day to do anything you wanted what would you do?
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:47 pm

As he started walking back Wolf thought about it carefully. "Well... Id like to go find one of those big imax's... and drag a big old king sized bed into it. and id spend the day with you curled up next to me while we watched movies.." Wolf stopped there not wanting his male thoughts to show. He smiled and shook his head. "What would you do?" he asked her back curious for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

The old city - Page 26 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 136
Berto's : 4878

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:48 pm

lilith turned her head to look at Vlad. "hello, back from bug patrol?" she said with alittle smirk. she weaved her hands into her own and sat up. she could feel her tummy rumble as she looked around at the camp. there were many more people up now.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Ion was so shocked by the answer it took her minute to shake herself back to reality. Blinking a few times, she looked up at him. "I think that would be great, as long as it was a flooded imax. Of course, if electronics could actually work under water..." She sighed and layed back on his shoulder. Whether if it was because of Cri or she was simply obsessed herself, she loved being encased in water. It made her feel safe somehow.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Wolf thought about that and sighed. "I'd drown..." he answered then thought about the electronics. "Actually water doesnt hurt too much. its the cardboard parts in cheap stuff that when they get wet expand. Most of those in the theater would probably be motherboards and the electricity would rather go through the metal on the board then the water." Wolf smiled that would be a good present for her. He could make her a house under the stream, so it would fill with water.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Ion chuckled. "Yeah, so would I. But hey, I said anything, right?" She could see embers from the fire shooting into the sky now. Her legs still weren't moving, but she was starting to gain a little bit of feeling. "I wonder if a couple energy shots would give me enough stamina to at least help Cri enough to get her out. Do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Wolf pondered it a moment and sighed. "Sorry Ion but you cant take anymore, that stuff aint good for you." He replied shaking his head. "What would be your most romantic idea?" He asked noticing they were half way now. Sure goes quicker when there isnt a giant spider behind you...
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Huffing, Ion moved to cross her arms. She let out a half laugh, half cry of frustration that came out in a gurgle as they did a little flop that landed them crookedly in her lap. Pouting didn't work as well without the crossed-arm effect, so she decided to just answer the question. She went to speak but nothing came out. What was her idea of a romantic time? "You know, I'm not really sure. Due to my lack of knowledge outside of how to skin a deer I don't quite know what would be considered romantic."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Wolf laughed shaking his head. "Well if thats your thing..." He mused jokingly as he nearly tripped over a log. "Stupid thing.." He muttered kicking it out of the way before continuing. "Well romantic depend on the person, cuddling can be romantic, eating can be romantic, there's romantic sex, romantic movies... Wow there's a lot" he concluded giving her a soft kiss on the head. "Looks like your going to have to have a break from work..." He said noticing how weak she was.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 pm

There were such odds things that people considered romantic. Like eating. How was that suppose to give someone fluffy feelings? Seriously? Ion mentally shook her head but smiled. People and their ideas. She held in a scream as she about fell when he tripped over the log. "Right, cause I'm going to be able to do that," she said, moving her head out so that he could see her roll her eyes. By mid-day she would be strong enough with or without the energy drinks to get Cri out, then it would only take her a couple hours to regain enough strength back to be able to walk. From there if she paced herself she would be running as smooth as any other day. Well, maybe. Finally the fire was in sight. "OK, let me down now," Ion pleaded not expecting it to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The old city
Page 26 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gone :: Roleplaying :: Old RP's :: Ruins-
Jump to: