Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old city

Go down 
+4
Xenon/Adler
rail
Lilith
Wolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilith

Lilith

The old city - Page 3 Member-1
The old city - Page 3 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 136
Berto's : 4865

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Type: Human

The old city - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:51 am

"mhmm just in my nature I'll end back here before I listen." she said disappointed with herself. Lilith took the stick for a cruch. "thanks but I can manage by myself thank you." she said hopeing on one leg. With each hop white fire shot up her leg but she just grind and smiled. "where are we going"
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

The old city - Page 3 Admin-1
The old city - Page 3 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 455
Berto's : 5307

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 am

Wolf just shook his head. "You need to start thinking things more throughly. were going to get medicine." Wolf announced as they entered the old city. Wolf could swear he heard singing and looked up to the only remaining sky scraper. "First were going up there though to check that out..." Wolf said deciding it was close to the hospital anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com/
rail

rail

The old city - Page 3 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 32
Berto's : 4765

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:35 am

Rail grumbled to him self as he found that the room was deserted. It was completly empty. He pushed to door open and walked down the food. He kicked a can down the street before he started to hear singing. He glanced up and saw a black spec at the top of the sky scraper. He turned and started heading down towards the skyscraper.
Back to top Go down
Xenon/Adler

Xenon/Adler

The old city - Page 3 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 33
Berto's : 4761

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:56 am

The cool breeze blew Xenon's white hair gently, the soft curls looked like sweeps of snow. Her eyes were closed and by now some soft light had made it's way into the dark building, part of her was reveilded with it. Her soft humming had turned to singing and it echoed softly through the emptyness around her.

"Desperate and so lonely, I've looked for you.
And left behind all that I had ever longed for.
Cold winds scream through my ears like a banshee.
A freezing chill- A pain that still will forever haunt me.

Yet I have made it here
Running through all the fear.
The sadness in my heart retains the pain.
And if I fall, I've learned
That I may not return.
None of my love remains.

Yet I have made it here.
Make this pain disappear.
My one and only, Prince Charming.
And still I wonder, why can't I even dream?

Tears fall like a rainstorm I barely see.
A twisted grin broken within. Am I going crazy?

Yet I have made it here
Bearing this love, my dear.
Bearing the weight of it upon my knees.
And if I scream your name
It's not returned in same
I bed, forget me please.

Yet I have made it here.
Make this pain disappear.
My one and only, Prince Charming.

And still I wonder, why can't I even dream?"

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwOVBTGE60E)

Once the final words left her lips her eyes slowly opened, she felt much better.. much calmer. The sunlight made her blue eyes sparkle like brillant crystals. Slowly she held her hand out in the sunlight, a black mist seemed to be swirling from her hand down her arm. It was proof that she was a shade, a dark one at that. She could go out in the sunlight, it did not hurt her... it just made her feel vanerable. One foot after the other she stepped out until she was fully in the light that was pouring in through a large broken window. Looking up at the sky she saw it was full of black clouds, there were just several patches of sunlight pouring through the clouds. The hood of her cloak was down and her long wavy curls were blowing softly behind her as she stared out at the broken city before her.

Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:57 pm

"you know where to get man made medican?" she asked alittle shocked. Lilth had been useing herbs for the longest time. She has searched the run down cities and had found it cleaned. Her leg throbbed as she move makeing her wince.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Wolf nodded. "There were the shade drugs and other medications in a secured room in the hospital here. No one had time to get them or even thought of it. MY parents worked at the hospital so i know the way to open it." Wolf stopped at the entrance to the skyscraper and looked to her. "I'll be right back..." He drew the cold metal rod and started inside working his way inside the building. The walls didnt look very safe and water damage was very visible. Walking up near the room Wolf heard the singing stop and peered into the room. "Hello....?"
Back to top Go down
rail

rail

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Rail reached the bottom of the skyscraper to see the girl waiting below, odviously left behind well the boy went in side. "Just gonna stand out side?" He asked walking past and going inside to the rotting building before calling out "Like a dog!" He then looked around before he found the lift, that idiot had properly climbed up the bloody stairs, "Idiot." The lift started to rise and stopped at the last level opening just behind the boy he was looking rather sneaky. "Hello." He said walking past.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:21 pm

lilith watched the yellow shade walk by into the sky scrapper as well. "this is just great.." she grumbled. she looked down at her leg then up at the building. "i am not going to just stand here and wait for something to go wrong." there was a sweet melodie on the air it almost made Lilith feel relaxed and she began to hum it back.
Back to top Go down
Xenon/Adler

Xenon/Adler

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Xenon heard them coming long before they entered the room she was in. Still she stared out at the city, it wasn't until two of them spoke that she slowly turned around, her white hair still blowing softly in the wind. Her eyes sparkled like small blue crystals and her face had a certain look of innocence to it... but there was also something dark swimming in her eyes... something mennicing. "Hello." She said back, her voice was smooth like silk and had a certain alluring sound to it. She looked at the people infront of her.. two males and... she could tell there was someone else down on a lower level. For a moment she felt vanerable in the sunlight, she couldnt' just vanish from these people if she wanted to.. she would have to retreat to the shadows to do that. It was odd, she was a girl who was taken over by a dark shadow... but she looked so beautiful in the light, pure and untouched by anything evil... but it was such a foolish first opinon, because she had a black heart and could kill someone without feeling anything for them.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Wolf looked to the electric shade and then back to the girl not putting his rod down. He quickly glanced back and saw his shadeling waiting by the doorway its red eyes watchign intently. "...how did you manage to stay here? is this your... home?" wolf asked his knuckles white as he clenched harder on the metal. His eyes studied her slowly wondering what to make of her. He couldnt see a shadeling... and she had intelligence... yet somehow he still felt queasy.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:48 am

Lilith had made her disition. HEr leg had stopped hearting so much that she could bare to stand on it. With the help of the stick she made her way into the building and into the evelavtor. She was not sure what floor they were in but she had a feelilng that the singing had come from some where high. Lilith pressed the top botton and felt the old metal wheel pulling her up. her face become a mask she had no idea what she would encounter.
Back to top Go down
Xenon/Adler

Xenon/Adler

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Xenon stared at them for a moment before speaking. "I do not live here." She said quietly and as she said it memories of the old english style mannor she once lived in forced it's way into her head. The hundreds of rooms, the large garden of roses, the fence... the man who would beat her.... Snapping out of the thought she let her fingers trail over the scars on the back of her hands. "I am merely a visitor to this place, I will leave if that's what pleases you." her voice had the hint of an English accent, something that only happened when she thought of her past. Ignoring the human past the accent in her voice suddenly vanished and she stared at the two boys infront of her. "You are shades." She said her eyes looking the boys over quite thourouly.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:10 pm

The metro doors open with an unnatural sound revealing an open area with bits of broken building everywhere. She steeped out takeing in te area her little shade by her side looking arous curiously,
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Wolf stood still watching her eeys gaze over them. There was something awkward with the way she talked... the way she acted... Wolf couldnt place it. "Yah... we are." wolf looked back to his shadeling still in the door way. "Were not coming up here to make you go... we were just curious... would you like a place to go...?" Wolf asked feeling a bad vibe from this girl so far.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Lilith made her way through a darkened hallway the air was stale even thought there were opens everywhere. Lilith had a bad feeling as she limped down the hall into a door way. She stopped seeing a green shadeling in the doorway. How odd she thought. Sophie continued past Lilith and went to the green shadeling and began cherping with it.
Back to top Go down
Xenon/Adler

Xenon/Adler

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Xenon looked at the boy who spoke again. "Somewhere to stay?" She asked clearly confused with the idea. "Don't do it, they are male... they will hurt you like he did." her shadeling hissed to her from where it hid in the shadows. Xenon suddenly became concerned, her shadeling was right... there was a high chance these males would attack her. The sun went behind the black clouds once more and the room seemed to get quite dark. Her shadeling slithered out of the shadows and wrapped itself to Xenon, its black mist clung to her body, it's head rested up by her ear. It was coal black and had deathly red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Wolf watched as The girls shadeling jumped from where it hid and connected with her. "Uh oh..." Wolf looked back and saw the wounded lilith right behind him. "I told you to stay at the bottom!" Wolf's shade looked up at him and wolf thought for a moment. He was pretty sure his pill was still working... Wolf's shade jumped in and the green grlow spread down himself and his eyes hazed over green. "We dont mean you any harm..." Wolf said calmly the rod in his hand moving higher.
Back to top Go down
rail

rail

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Rail straightened his back, the girl freaked him out and not just because she was a dark shade user who tend to just poison you then leave. It was the way she changed so suddenly. He opened his mouth and rolled his tounge as the boy went commando. "Why is it all ways fighting with you guys, honestly i've knowen you for like an hour and you've gotten in three fights." He sighed and took a step back, "I thought by now you would have learn't fighting doesn't solve everything." Rail wasn't sure that he wanted to question the girl but it was partically slipped in, he was also suddenly aware that he had challenged the boys authority, something that if he was in his town he would surely pay for.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Wolf looked to the boy was was about to hit him then just looked back to the girl. "We are going to go now... just let us be ok?" Wolf had realised the guy was right and began to back up. It wasnt the fighting that worried him, he just wanted to be careful. As Wolf moved out of the door way he turned to Lilith and held out his arm as vines sprouted from the ground growing up her leg. They bound on tightly holding her leg straight like a cast. wolf turned back to the door and held out his arm as the cement rose from the floor up to the roof blocking the girl from leaving the room from the same door but making sure rail was on the right side.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Lilith breaths a sigh of releaf when the door is covered. "I just made it up and already it's trouble." she said. Lilith looked down at her leg it felt weird to have it so much earth but it did feel better then before. "thanks wolf." she said happy.
Back to top Go down
Xenon/Adler

Xenon/Adler

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Xenon watched silently as everything seemed to happen so fast. See it's better this way.. but... maybe.... Her shadeling hissed before sinking into her body, the black mist seemed to sink into Xenon's skin. Her once blue eyes suddenly turned a shade of red for a moment before returning to blue. "There was a female... maybe, just maybe we can tempararily join their group.... they could show us new hiding places.." The shade made her say outloud. Suddenly Xenon stared to sing, but not the same way she was singing before... this time it was much like a seriens song, it would reach the ear's of the people, it would lure them towards her. It would take someone with extrodanary will power to beable to resist it.
Back to top Go down
rail

rail

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 pm

(Glad i made one of my characters strength a strong will power)

Rail stood their as the two left, he was about to ask the girl if she was all right before she started to talk to herself and then start singing. "I'm still here you know he said starting to feel a tug on his mind, he locked him self in mentally before walking towards the girl, rifle in hands. "What the fuck do you think your doing?"
Back to top Go down
Xenon/Adler

Xenon/Adler

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:46 pm

(ooops I definitly did not realize that he was still in the room lol)
(yeah good thing :] )

Xenon suddenly stopped singing seeing that the one boy was still there. The fact that she was alone with a male made her feel uneasy but her shade reasured her that if he tried anything to hurt her that he would pay for it. Suddenly the shade let go of Xenon so her personality changed again. "Ahh.. Sorry.." She mumbled quietly. "Its.. one of my shade ablities.. I can.. err... lure people in with my singing.." She said quietly, she wasn't a very loud or enthusiastic sounding person. Her shade stayed near her feet, its red eyes watching the boy closely.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Lilith ad a sudden trance engulf her. The girls singing was almost like a blanket. It ended so fast too fast for Lilith to really get a hold of it. When she came too she suddenly realized she had been walking toward the sound. There was something about the lady that almost made Lilith want to protect her. Sophie looked up at her" stay away from her." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 pm

Wolf looked back as he started down the stairs then turned as singing started. "You keep going... ill be right back..." Wolf turned as his mind blurred wanting to go back. Wolf just got too the door back to the room when he remembered he was in shadeform. With much effort the shade dropped from his pantng body. Looking up he saw the girl had calmed down. "how did you manage that?" Wolf asked speaking of calming her down, to rail who was holding the gun at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The old city
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gone :: Roleplaying :: Old RP's :: Ruins-
Jump to: