Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old city

Go down 
+4
Xenon/Adler
rail
Lilith
Wolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

The old city - Page 2 Admin-1
The old city - Page 2 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 455
Berto's : 5307

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Type: Human

The old city - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:43 am

Wolf caught her movement and in a flash his metal rob was out aimed to her throat. "Because ill kill you. Because I dont care. and because if you dont ill shove thi srod so far up your ass you'll taste it."
Wolfs gaze was dead serious, he meant it. His hand was tight around the base of the metal rod. The his hand gripped the cold steel steadfast. "Now come on we have to go, im already late."
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com/
rail

rail

The old city - Page 2 Member-1
The old city - Page 2 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 32
Berto's : 4765

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:49 am

Rail watched as the two shades fought, they where rather contact about it. Rail deciding that it was time to leave started heaving up his shade. He grabbed it as if fell out and shoved it back into the pocket on his thigh. He followed the girls hand with hi eyes and saw that she was going for the knife. Then the boy grabbed a steel rod and told her about where he was going to shove it on her body. "Some people are into that I guess." He said silently walking past them, hoping they wouldn't put two and two together and find out that he was the theif.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

The old city - Page 2 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 136
Berto's : 4865

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:56 am

Liliths whip wS still on her arm an she unraveled it. It moved across the air and wrapped itself around the shades leg. She pulled hard. "I'll go with you but on my own terms not by force." she said gentally touching the rod that was infront o her. "I would love to know why you never even questioned the yellow shade that was just about to attack me before u did." she pondered releasing her whip from his leg and winding it back on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Wolf looked to the changing yellow shade then back to her. "I dont wanna hear excuses. Who ever has my villages medication just give it back." Wolf said angrily. He lowered his rod and looked between them.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:02 pm

"I don't have it what would I have with stupid medican, I can't make good enough remidies with my element." she said. Sophie jumped to the ground and paddled over to the green shade makeing peping noises. Lilith shook her head in frustration. " this is so unfair I only come here to land a hand in exchange for a place to day for a couple weeks sn I am treated like a criminal."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:23 pm

Wolf just stared at her. "Your a shade. We are nothing more then a plague. the second we are taken over we cause more death and infection. you've been bothering my people since you got here. If you still want somewhere to stay there are better places to stay then a village run by a earth shade. When I lead you too the water village. Sinmce ypur bovious not from here ill explain this; these people would die without someone to protect them, there are shades all over the place here. way more then in the east. Ill take you too the village run by Rena. She's a water shade I met while I was in the ruins. I only know 6 villages but Im sure itll do for you." Wolf offered wanting to rid himself of her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:34 pm

"the only reason I am any problem is because A one of YOUR people attacked me and you showed up right when I was winning and B sophie here tried to take me over. Then on que you showed up." she said waving her hands in the air. "if you did not want me here why did you let me in here when I was about to throw a rock at your doorman? That's the only trouble I have really caused!" she said a little hurt. She had never met a place so fowal.
Back to top Go down
rail

rail

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:56 pm

Rail smirked to him self as he heard that the man didn't want to hear excuses. "I have some where to stay if you desperate." He said turning back to them both, "And if you need someone to help look through ruins for more medician I could help." He said deciding it would be better to seem friendly to these people.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:03 am

Wolf nodded to the man happily. "See this guy has got it. The sooner the better, would you be willing to go now? Wolf asked the shade as he grabbed the girl. "Im wolf." He put out one of his hands for the guy to take.
Back to top Go down
rail

rail

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am

Rail nodded and tightly shock the mans hand, "what are we gonna do with her?" He asked looking at the girl that had been so stupidly captured when their were so many ways she could have gotten away with it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:10 am

Wolf shook back and shrugged. "I have to take her with me. after what she just dsiplayed the villagers will kill her if she stays while im gone. If they dont have me around there is a strick no shade rule." Wolf started walking back to his cabin and reached inside the front door grabbing his pack.

(Gtg ill be on tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Lilith was vary disappointed with the people and shades around here. "you both suck.." she grumbled and kicked a stone. "I van tell you one thing. I am not going to be some test subject for your stinking doctor like that other water shade." Lilith said striking a dagger filled glance at the guy called wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Wolf just stared back and huffed. "That water shade is going to be given another chance. If we get the pills to her then it will make it so she can fight her shade and be free. But if she turns again she will lose hereself again... its a temparary fix." Wolf was prob of what they had learned from the test they had done. "For now im just getting the meds and help is appreciated." Wolf continued walking his steps evenly paced.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Lilith did not move her feet stayed firmly on te ground. "why do you think we are a sick? Or have an illness? Why can't you just see that this might be the way we are?" she said looking down at her little shade. Sophie purred and rubbed on her leg. She wa so sick of theses people but she wanted to stay wanted to prove she was not bad. She was stubborn sure but this one village could ruin her reputation.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:01 am

Wolf growled as she refused to move. "Thats because we are! We have killed off ourselves because of this! do you wanan become some messed up creature that just wants to kill? no remember anything? that sound good to you?" Wolf pulled out his metal rod and smiled. "You feel free to leave. beat me in a shadeless fight and ill let you." Wolf stepped closer the hard metal tingling in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:08 am

"no that dos not sound good but I do not belive that we are sick." she said pulling out her whip. "I am not in any mood to leave." Lilith ficked her wristwd and the glittering silver wrapped around wolf's rod. " but I'll take that brawl." she said witha winning smile that almost looked friendly.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:28 am

Wolf felt her whip wrap around his rod and he smiled back. "Your going to wish you hadnt." Wolf twirled his rod back gracefully as he jumped backwards pulling the whip tought. Wolf rolled onto his back and since the whip was wrapped around her wrist it snapped tight dragging her with it. Wolfs back hit the wet grass and his feet rose up as he came into the perfect positon to bicycle kick his stumbling foe over him.
Back to top Go down
Xenon/Adler

Xenon/Adler

The old city - Page 2 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 33
Berto's : 4761

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Xenon sat in the upper levels of an abandoned skyscraper. She sat silently, watching the world below her.. she was hidden in the shadows, invisible. There were people down on the street…people moving, people talking.. people making too much noise.. people getting on her nerves. Suddenly she needed to calm herself, she must not loose her temper. Suddenly she began humming, a sweet melody that sounded sad and almost dark, but it was also very alluring. This was her method of calming herself, her sweet voice carried and echoed off the buildings.
Back to top Go down
rail

rail

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Rail sighed as the two started fighting, hell he could tell them he stole it right now and they proberly wouldn't care. He walked to the wall and climbed the building nearest to it before finally jumping over. He continued walking till he reached a small town, or what was a big city. He glanced up at the skyscraper that had defied all odds by staying up before pushing open the door to a house and taking a look in side.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Lilith stumbled at first from te strong pull. Just before she was knocked off her balance she sprung intothe air useig the momentum to flip over wolf and spin the whip that was attacked to the pipe around his neck. Lilith landed gracefully on the other side of wolf and gentally pulled on the whip. She knew that it was not a vary strong loop but she hope it would stall him.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:08 am

Wolf felt the whip around his throat as his bicycle kick landed him back up. Wolf's hand instinctivly grabbed the whip and pulled to loosen the lenght to his neck. It being a whip and not a lasso the end around his neck dropped and Wolf twisted his wrist wrapping the other end around his hand once. The metal bar came to his side as Wolf ran forwards and shot into a roundhouse.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:17 am

The kick hit her and she went flying back. Landing hard in the dirt the wind had been pushed out of her lung. Lilith jumped to her feet keeping her face hard not showing her pain. She reached behind her and drew the small sword that she carries on her back out. Lilith took a deep breath and ran at wolf. Turning into a spinning backkick.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:20 am

Wolf saw her pull the sword and quickly dumped her whip right before her kick landed Wolf braced and pain shot up his left arm as her foot connected with it. Ignoring the pain while she was still airborne Wolfs injured hand found the leg that had landed the blow and grabbing It the metal rod was shot down hard towards her leg.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:37 am

There was a loud snap as the rod connected with Lilith leg sending her tithe ground in a heep. Beads of sweat were rolling down her face and her skin had turned a drained white. The break in her leg was not in half but close enough to send spikes of pain up her body with each movement. Her breathing was in short gasps. Lilith closed her eyes and leg te sword drop to the ground. "you..win." she growned.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:44 am

Wolf looked down at the shade and shook his head. "Maybe next time you''ll listen." He mumbled breaking 3 branches off a tree and coming over. He pulled a few bandages out of his bag and tied 2 of the smaller sticks to her leg. "Now get up and come on." He said handing her the larger stick as a crutch. "You've wasted plenty of needed time now." Wolf said supporting her as he began to walk towards the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The old city
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gone :: Roleplaying :: Old RP's :: Ruins-
Jump to: