Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old city

Go down 
+4
Xenon/Adler
rail
Lilith
Wolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ion
Admin
Ion

The old city - Page 20 Member-1
The old city - Page 20 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 355
Berto's : 5022

The old city - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:34 pm

"That would be a 'no'," Ion laughed, getting up. She stretched out and felt her back pop. The hotel looked like every other building that had been in the city. Really the only thing that made it different was the waterfall. Ion sighed as she looked at the slight form that had formed where the rushing water had met with the calmer pond. It had felt so gret to dive off and land in such a place. Hopefully she would be able to come back. "Ok, let's go," she said smiling and headed towards the building.
Back to top Go down
http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

The old city - Page 20 Admin-1
The old city - Page 20 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 455
Berto's : 5320

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Type: Human

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Wolf walked her to the door and opened it allowing her in. Wold spent all his free time maintaining this place. The inside the movies had been placed on a shelf he made and a television had been placed in front of a love seat he had found in the city, a waste basket sat next too it filled with recently crumpled letters. "What would you like to watch?" He asked coming in behind her and motioning for the shelf.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com/
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Ion nodded as he opened the door for her. She looked around the room in awe. Time had obviously been spent to keep the rot away. The glare of the sun glinting off the metal from the films caught her eye. "Wow. This is great." Ion walked over to the shelf and moved it one case to see the one under it. "Um, I don't really know. Um maybe one of those - oh what do you call it - comedies?" she said, hoping that it was the right genre.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Wolf shrugged coming over to her. He had sorted all the movies by genre, then put them in alphabetical order. A little nerdy. But he had nothing else to love. So why not have a special place for himself? Wolf pointed to the far end. "There at that end in between the vampire flicks and the romance movies." Wolf went over to the tv and flicked it on plugging the dvd player into it.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:10 pm

"Ok," Ion said. She made her way over and began to go through the movies. None of the titles made much sense to her. "Um, how about you come help me? I might be able to take out some Dark Hoods and heal half a village in an hour, but I'm completely lost when it comes to movies," she laughed feeling helpless. She hoped that this was a feeling she wouldn't feel again.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Wolf came over and scanned across the shelf. He had watched a few of these but not many. "You want a comedy...?" He asked still looking. "My super ex girlfriend?" He asked looking at the title and shrugging. He had almost watched it once but had picked out a horror flick instead.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

The old city - Page 20 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 136
Berto's : 4878

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:19 pm

lilith could feel something that was not right here. Sophie had been following her the hole way and was almost growling at the show going on infront of them. Lilith gave a small nod toward sophie and her shade melted into her. lilith could feel her body turn cold like a glacier stream. her body changed to sapphire blue. She could feel all the moisture in the air and she could almost feel the streams below the ground. Lilith dug her hands into the ground the water being pulled from the dirt to fuel her power.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:23 pm

"Oh that's fitting," Ion said before taking it off the shelf. She stared at the cover, then flipped if over to check out the back. "You know what, surprise me." Putting the movie back, she walked over sat down on the loveseat. She sank into the comfy cusions with a content sigh. Ion lay her head back and closed her eys while she waited on Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Wolfs heart stopped and he started freaking out, OH shit!!!! what do i do!!! He thought his mind racing. He had this wonderful girl here alone with him, and he might pick a movie she didnt like! wolf bit his lip the titles mixing as he thought. Wolf reached for a movie and looked to the front. "50 first dates..." he sighed relieved as he walked over and put it in the machine sitting down on the couch with her. a romance/comedy it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Emiko/Vladimir

Emiko/Vladimir

The old city - Page 20 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 60
Berto's : 4804

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:40 pm

VLadimir ran off after the man after him. THe mans dagger gleamed in the moons light showing that vlad was protecting him self from the man. Vladimir grabbed a stick, turning and facing the man, his wepons back in the village. He rowled.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Movement made Ion look up. She watched as Wolf put the movie in and sat down next to her. Sitting back she edged closer so that she could feel the warmth coming off of his body. She had never done anything like this, but she figured it was what you were supposed to do. What she really felt like doing was curl up in a ball with Cri at her center. That made her realize she hadn't seen the shadeling come in. Ion looked over her shoulder and saw Cri walking aimlessly around the room. Must have snuck in while I was looking at the movies. "Hey, get over here where I can see you!" she called. At the sound of her voice Cri came hobbling around and lay down at her feet. Ion smiled down at her pet before looking over at Wolf. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:49 pm

cheers wolf reached over and pressed the play button. The lights dimmed as the movie began to play. wolf settled into the love seat, molding around his body. the movie started and colours lit up the walls as the screen changed.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 pm

lilith could feel her power rising, filling her body. She melted into the ground traveling threw the ground to the fight, her body liquid flowing toward the figures. she then pulled her body p to the surface becoming a solid.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Ion cocked her head as the opening scene began to play. It was odd, seeing people faking a life on televison. I wonder what they would think if they saw my life, she thought. For the most part she was comfortable. Cri's cool body on her feet met with the heat coming from Wolf and kept her at a good temperature. Adding in the dark room, she was getting rather sleepy. Ion blinked rapidly for a minute trying keep herself up. Maybe just a few moments of sleep wouldn't help. She felt her head drift to the side until it touched something warm and kind of hard. What an odd pillow, she thought as she began to drift.
Back to top Go down
Emiko/Vladimir

Emiko/Vladimir

The old city - Page 20 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 60
Berto's : 4804

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Vladimir counld make out that there was someone comeing between THe man and himself he went around that someone tackling the man taking the dagger. Vladimir threw the dagger away. He wipped his blood away, "GO and leave this village alone" Vladimir said. THe man growled as if saying no.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Wolf had been wondering what she was thinking as they watched the movie when suddenly her head rested against his shoulder. Wolf sat still worried about moving. At first he thought she had warmed up to him... but he realized she was sleeping and he smiled at the irony of the situation. A soft feminine scent arose to Wolf and smiled trying to place what it reminded him of. Spurred on Wolf tried to place an arm around her. If she woke up he could always use the excuse that she was getting chilly. This is definitely the best moment of my life!
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Feeling movement again, Ion opened her eyes to slits. A quick glance around the room told her that it was nothing but Wolf. Groggy from being half asleep, she pulled her legs up and adjusting her head. Only now did she realize it was a shoulder rather than a pillow. He didn't seem to mind though, so she kept it there. Ion looked over at the televison for a moment before her eyes closed again. Cri jumped up onto the couch and nuzzled close beside her.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Wolf smiled feeling her soft hair over his shoulder. Cuddling... he thought feeling her move up closer and pull her feet up on the couch. Wolf had his arm around her now and he slowly rested it on her thigh. It couldn't possibly get any better for him. The main characters met on the tv in a restaurant buying pancakes. Wolf leaned himself back into the couch savoring the best feeling he had ever had. His thumb moved in soft circles on her thigh as he leaned back closing his own eyes. He realized suddenly Ion's lovely fragrance. Peaches... Wolf gazed down at her at looked over the beauty before him. Her eyes were shut peacefully and her slender pink lips only added to the innocence visible in her face. Wolf moved his other hand up running his fingers delicately through her hair before resting it on one of her wrapped up legs. "I must have done something right." he whispered still reveling in the warmth of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:59 am

After a couple minutes Ion's subconscious kicked in. What are you doing? You're sitting here playing cutesy when the villagers are probably in pain, needing another healing session. Not to mention who knows when the Hoods are going to try to attack again. You should be out there with them! Sighing, she reached her hand up and ran it through her hair. Why was that always her main priority? Help everyone, and don't you even dare think about yourself. Really? But she couldn't help it. When she had woken up alone, deserted, she had vowed never to let anyone else feel like that. Anytime someone needed help she'd be there. So, Ion picked up her head and looked up at Wolf. He looked happy, resting back, his arm around her. Damn, I'm such a party pooper. "Hey, we might need to get back to the village. I'm sure they're freaking out without you there."
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:08 am

Wolf nodded hiding his disappointment. What did I do...? He thought sadly removing his arm and standing up. Wolf knew the village was fine. If the dark hoods had left at that point then they werent coming back. They would have finished the job at that point not later when it would be harder. Either way he stood up and pulled the plug on his stuff retrieving the dvd and placing it back in its stop on the shelf. "Ok ill go get our shoes from the top of the waterfall, ill be right back." He said walking out the door and closing it firmly before cursing, "Dammit!" He dropped his head and sighed starting from the pond then going up the stairs kicking the pink blossoms that lay on the ground. He continued thinking all the way up the stairs and by the time he got to the top he couldnt see through the tears in his eyes. "I protect that village for all im worth... I practically lose it... Everyone gets someone to hug and kiss... I just cant have that... WHY?" Wolf punched the closest tree forgetting he wasnt connected to his shaadeling. Pain rocketed up his arm as he dropped to his knees holding his arm. "Shit!" He grimaced looking as his hand went purple two fingers very much broken. He wiped his tears and quickly grabbed there shoes and putting his shirt back on before hiding his seriously injured hand in his pocket as he began to walk back.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:34 am

It stung. That was the best way she could put it. "Why am I so stupid? she asked, hitting her forehead with the palm of her hand so hard she felt dizzy. She had just ruined everything. Wolf was probably cussing her out at the moment. Ion sighed and dropped her head into her hands wishing she could scream. A cold mist brushed arcross her hand causing her to look up. Cri was staring intently at her, fire red eyes burning a whole into hers. She could almost hear it say, "Are you for real?" Frowning, she shook her head. She hadn't grown up like this. Maybe that was the problem. Everything was falling out of her comfort zone, and she needed to decide whether she was going to jump with it, or stay on the cliff. "You're right, thanks Cri." She smiled and ran her fiingers along the edge of the shadeling's blue body.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:51 pm

By the time he got back to the bottom he felt a lot better. Other then his left hand... Wolf stopped at the front door and wrapped his bandage a little lower so it covered his hand before he stuck it painfully into his pocket. Wolf opened the door and handed her over her shoes. "Here you go." He smiled trying to be as friendly as possible, after all it wasnt over yet. Wolfs shadeling ran out from the forest ready to go with them.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Ion looked up as Wolf came in. He didn't seem too mad. That's a good sign, right? she asked herself. She quickly slipped on her shoes. "This was great. We should do it again." Ion ran her hand through her hair and smiled. Cri brushed his cold body against her slightly damp pants leg.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:55 pm

lilith was getting frustrated at the two fighting. "really the hole towns in ruins and your fighting with some random person?" she thought to herself. Lilith razed her arms fury boiling inside her and released a gush of water the power of several fire trucks that pored out of her hands aimed at the two figures. her greens eyes glistening in the light.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

The old city - Page 20 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 105
Berto's : 4753

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Vladimir saw something and quickly jumped back and it hit the man. THe man was unable to get up. Vlad looked at the figure and looked at the out line, Lilith? if it was he was going to most likely hear alot about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The old city
Page 20 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gone :: Roleplaying :: Old RP's :: Ruins-
Jump to: