Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old city

Go down 
+4
Xenon/Adler
rail
Lilith
Wolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilith

Lilith

The old city - Page 21 Member-1
The old city - Page 21 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 136
Berto's : 4856

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Type: Human

The old city - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:16 pm

lilith shook her head and ran threw the forest back toward the camp. she was still in shade form as she burst threw the trees and back into the village. her fury was starting to dwindling. Lilith walked toward the stream her hands shaking.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

The old city - Page 21 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 105
Berto's : 4731

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Vlad ran after her. He was scared he lost his chance with her, but why would she be mad at him for defending him self? The man pulled the dagger starting the fight. and the man was a dark hood, mostlikly responsible for the village. He saw lilith and froze afraid she'd attack him, be angry at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

The old city - Page 21 Admin-1
The old city - Page 21 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 455
Berto's : 5298

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:25 pm

wolf smiled completely over joyed. "defiantly." he said smiling. wolf walked over and held the door open for her with his good hand pretending his other hand was not hurting. he waited for ion to go threw the door before he turned around and locked them.
Back to top Go down
http://bioshockrp.canadian-forum.com/
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:27 pm

lilith reached the water and placed her feet into the stream. her body sucked up the cool refreshing liquid. Her body melted into the stream and she disappeared from view becoming one with the water that now consumed her body.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Vlad sat down waiting for her. He wanted to explain what happened but he didn't know if she'd listen or not. He hoped tht she would but he wasn't sure. He was ready for her to slap or reject him.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

The old city - Page 21 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 355
Berto's : 5000

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Stiffling a sigh of relief, Ion walked out of the building. She might be good at ruining things, but at least she could fix them. Looking down she saw Cri give her what looked like a smile before walking off ahead of them. Ion looked back at Wolf and saw that he hadn't taken his hand out of his pocket. "Something wrong," she asked, indicating his hand with a jerk of her head.
Back to top Go down
http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:38 pm

The rushing water cooled her anger down to a humming drawl. lilith pulled herself out of the water her body still part of the water and see threw. The transparency was replaced by her blue skin as she placed her feet onto the solid ground.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Vlad sat there quietly thinking of how to explain it without pissing Lilith off though he was pretty sure he had allready don that. He sat there looking at a flower that had grown near where he was.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Wolf bit his lip hesitating to remove his hand. "I... errr.... hurt it on the way up..." Wolf painfully retracted his hand moving the bandage back up to its regular position. He looked down at the hand extending it. His hand looked a lot worse then it had right after the wound... blood had seeped from cuts from the bark and most of the skin was purple with black in areas the blood had dried under the skin. the two broken fingers were bent at awkward angles and every knuckle was now missing skin. "A little worse then it was a minute ago..." He said not wanting her to feel bad for him, he hadn't meant to punch the tree... he just forgot. Wolf held the hand out to her knowing she would go out of her way to fix it but really just wishing she wouldn't. She shouldn't waste her energy because of his mistake.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Frowning, Ion narrowed her eyes at Wolf. "Why the hell would you try to hide that? It will take me like ten seconds to have it healed." She whistled at Cri who immediately came bounding towards her. Ion rolled her shoulders as the chill returned. There was a ball of glowing water engulfing Wolf's hand within seconds. "Don't you ever try to hide something like this again, understand?" she demanded looking up at him. If anything annoyed her it was people keeping secrets, no matter how small.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Wolf nodded suddenly feeling very small. "I..." Wolf had meant well... It would have taken months for others to heal it. But he could have lasted till the next time he used his shade.... But no matter what he said he would look like an idiot. Wolf didnt understand how she had said that... If anyone told him that he would have scoffed and told them he was his own person... But Ion had just yelled at him and all he could do was sit here like a baby and nod. If they did get in a relationship... She would wear the pants... Everyone had a bag of snakes after all.

im not a baby... He thought to himself sadly as Ions words echoed in his head. The same reason he had his shade... He felt he had to endure his wounds alone. He tried to deal with it himself by killing them himself... but at the age of 3 that didnt work. Wolf felt the shame bubble up inside him but he couldnt exactly just go hide in a corner...
"Im sorry..." He said softly hating himself silently.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:24 pm

lilith forced Sophie out of herself and placed the little shade down on the ground. She straightened up and looked threw out the village. Water was dripping from her hair and clothes but lilith did not mind it seemed to hold her together. There was a couple people how had looked toward her but coward away when her eyes met theres.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Her glared softened and her whole body relaxed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound so harsh. I just really can't stand thinking that you would hide something from me to spare my feelings or something. No one's ever down that before, so I'm just not use to it." Wow, she was talking a lot lately. The water stopped glowing and disappeared leaving smooth skin. Ion rubbed Wolf's knuckles to make sure it was completely healed. "Looks good." Biting her lip, she intertwined her fingers in his. It made her feel safe, something she hadn't truly felt in her life. She also felt vunlerable and wasn't liking it.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Wolf smiled softly as he came back from his thoughts. "its ok... Im not used to someone else wearing the pants." He joked as suddenly she intertwined there fingers. "Wolf looked down shocked and blushing almost not believing it. He was tempted to ask to walk back like this but at the same time she ould have been checking his fingers. plus what would he say?
'Would you hold my hand as we walked back?' NO

'wanna hold my hand?' well maybe except she already was..

Wolf looked up into her eyes as if he was trying to read what she was thinking. Wolf deciding it was now or nothing gripped her hand back. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:44 pm

"I guess you better get yourself a pretty little dress then," Ion laughed. Still holding his hand she moved her other one down so that Cri could slip out. The chill gone, the only sensation she could feel was Wolf's warm hand against hers. They were so close she could feel his breath on her face. "Shall we be heading back?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Wolf smiled. "Maybe I will..." He leaned a little closer to her wondering If he could sneak a kiss before they walked back. "Yep, we can head back.." he said gently still holding her hand as he moved the other hand to her lower back. Deals sealed... its yes or no now... He thought waiting for her to move the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:02 pm

(OH snap XD )

lilith calming walked back to the camp fire and sat beside the burning embers. There was no one here putting wood on to make the fire stay alive. Her mind was racing as she felt the water being evaporated off her soft skin. Wrapping her arms around her shoulders she curled into a little ball by the fire closing her heavy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Admin
Wolf

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:03 pm

(thanks turd Razz)
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:12 pm

lilith felt bad about trying to hose vlad into the ground but her temper had caught up with her and now she regretted it. she lifted her arm over her face and sighed it coming out shaky. She was to ashamed to face him after what she did, but she did not understand what was going on when the violent side of vlad came out.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Vladimir went back into the village he walked passed Lilith, he sat far from the fire wiping the blood from his face and looking at the ground. He didn't know he passed lilith and sighed. How was he to explain.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:22 pm

lilith pulled her arm away and looked up at the sky her dark hair spilling across the dark ground. Dusk was falling over the camp making the fire embers burn brighter. Her eyes were filled with sadness. A stick was close enough to her head that she grabbed it and threw it on the fire it going up in small flames.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:34 pm

He got up and found lilith, "Um hey....." Vladimir said to her afraid she was angry at him. He sat next to her. Hoping she wouldn't move. He looked at her, "I'm sorry it i did something i was on self defense when you came" Vladimir said looking at her then the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:44 pm

lilith was laying on her back when vlad came. she pulled herself into a sitting position staring at the fire. " you have nothing to be sorry for.. i over reacted.." she said poking the fire alittle harder, spark flew from the stick in her h and hitting the fire. her skin was ice cold and for the first time in awhile she could feel it. "i.. i have a temper.." she said knowing that was no reason. lilith was still a little mad but more at herself then anyone, she drove her own parents off because of what she was, but lilith suspected it was just her they ran from not her shade.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Vlad was sitting next to her. "I'm still sorry" Vladimir said softly. He didn't want to see her sad. Infact he hated just thinking about it. He looked at the fire. He looked at Lilith he wanted her to smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Character sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:06 pm

lilith drew in a deep breath then spoke. "i kinda reacted it for us didn't i?" she said looking into his eyes. She felt drained and defeated. she did not have even enough energy to poke the fire anymore that was now burning itself out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The old city
Page 21 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gone :: Roleplaying :: Old RP's :: Ruins-
Jump to: