Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The old city

Go down 
+4
Xenon/Adler
rail
Lilith
Wolf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41
AuthorMessage
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

The old city - Page 41 Member-1
The old city - Page 41 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 105
Berto's : 4732

The old city - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 41 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Vlad pulled her into a kind warm embrace, he stayed like that for awhile the looked at her, "Hi, Are you alright?What happened?" He asked, he looked like he was worrying, but his worry was decreasing. He looked at her both his arms still around her waist. He soon realized and let go and turned a bright scarlet, "So, uh....Let me know when your ready to go back to camp....."Vlad said as her looked to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

The old city - Page 41 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 136
Berto's : 4857

Character sheet
HP:
The old city - Page 41 Left_bar_bleue100/100The old city - Page 41 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Type: Human

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Even though Lilith was still a little passed out she chuckled as he pulled away and went red. Lilith pulled herself up into a sitting position getting closer to the fire. "i went to go find Luna.. the girl that was in one of the hotels. i got lost and i guess ended up here." she said wrapping her arms around herself and moving a little closer to Vlad as well. She hopped he would not mind.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

The old city - Page 41 A1_const_warnbar Posts : 105
Berto's : 4732

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 41 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:36 pm

"Ah" Vladimir said, though he wasn't with them til after that he guessed. He looked at the fire letting the fire warm him more. He looked at the ceiling not noticing That Lilith had scooded closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The old city   The old city - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

The old city
Page 41 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 39, 40, 41

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gone :: Roleplaying :: Old RP's :: Ruins-
Jump to: