Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Thanks for visiting our site! please log in or create an account.
Gone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jack of All Trades

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ion
Admin
Ion

Jack of All Trades Member-1
Jack of All Trades A1_const_warnbar Posts : 355
Berto's : 4970

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Chase sighed as she looked up at the building. It was less run down than the rest of the building in this area and had only needed a couple days worth of cleaning and organizing before it was human suitable. Now all she had to do was wait for the people she had told about the 'academy' to show up. Sure, the probability of any of them showing up at all was slim, but at least someone was trying. Humans needed to know about the true danger of having these Shades hanging around. They needed a place where they could learn to defend themselves. Letting out a breath, Chase wandered into the woods a ways. No one was scheduled to arrive until sundown and it was only noon so she had a while. Silent as always, she moved amongst the trees as a ghost. Hard to see, and never heard.
Back to top Go down
http://gia-xmenrpgforum.iftopic.com/
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

Jack of All Trades A1_const_warnbar Posts : 105
Berto's : 4701

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Akihiko streatched his back popping, he had to find the gruop but what was the point. He yawned, "I need a nap..." He grumbled to him self as he trudged forward. He forgot were he was but he put that aside and continued on, pretendin to know where he was ggoing.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:13 pm

A crack of a twig caused Chase to go dead. She performed a 360 scan before heading in the direction of the noise. It sounded too large and heavy to be a deer, but there wasn't enough sound for it to be a bear. That left one thing: a person. Hoping that she wasn't about to come into contact with a full Shade, Chase pressed herself against a tree and looked over. Roughly a twenty yards away from her a boy was trampling through the overgrowth. There was no shadeling following him, but she wasn't going to take the chance. Chase kept hidden and maintained distance between them as she trailed behind.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Akihiko pulled off his hood. He stopped and looked around, "Crap i'm lost...They're going to fking kill me....." He muttered angery with himself he sat on a log, His attire was sort of old looking as his hair constantly falling into his face, his red maroon ees lookin at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Narrowing her eyes, Chase pressed herself closer to the trunk of the tree and held her breath. Why would he be out in the forest? Well, other than being lost. She contemplated stepping out into the open, but imediately erased the thought. In her seventeen years of life she had learned to never trust anyone until they have proven otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Akihiko sighed, "Hope Chase is allright i haven't seen her in so long......" He muttered. He closed his eyes he missed her. He got up again and streatched. He began to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Chase was growing anxious. Staying hidden, crunched behind trees, was causing her muscles to hurt. Where was this guy going and who was he? Taking a pistol from its holder she stepped out from her hiding place. "What are you up to out in these woods? And no funny business."
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:53 pm

Akihiko jumped hear those words, "I was with the dark hoods, but i lost them....I didn't mean to inturde....." He said, he looked around for the voice and couldn't find the possessor. THis made him ALOT more nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:16 pm

Chase walked closer to the boy, coming out of the shadows. "Dark Hoods huh? What's your name?" As she studied his face a small bell began to ring. She had seen him before, but where? Keeping the barrel pointed straight at his chest Chase awaited his answer.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:25 pm

"Akihiko Arame.." He said holding his hands up. He stood there in his mind begging for her to put that thing down. HE looked at her. His mind started going through girls he knew why was this girl so familiar??
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:02 pm

"Akihiko huh? That's great. You know I lived by an Akihiko in my village. Use to beat him up all the time. Then I left." The face was starting to match up now. They had grown up in the same village. He always got on her nerves and she would have to teach him a lesson. But they had been close friends up until she left on after her parents were killed.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Akihiko kept his hands up. He didn't move since her gun was to him still. He stood there he was thinking of chase and her face matched with this girl. "Excuse me, but are you Chase?" Akihiko asked. Now he wanted to see if his guess was right.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:13 am

"Me? Oh I might be. But then I might now. I think I tend to be, but sometimes instincts take over and I'm something different. More like a hunter. Are you prey?" Chase couldn't help smiling. It was always fun messing with people's minds. As she studied him more she felt almost certain that she knew him. Obviously he remembered her too. However, there was no way she was going to cave first. He would have to prove that he was who he said before she was going to even consider letting her guard down. That's what years of crushing pain and hatred will do to a person.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:09 pm

"You expect me to fall in on that i do learn things you know....You really do sound like the chase i know but if your not i'll ask to leave so i can continue to find the group i was with..." Aki hiko said, his hands up he had changed since Chase saw him. Less annoying, Or so he acted on the outside, Right now he was retracing his steps and thinking of where his people woule be.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Chase snorted and raised her eyebrows. "No way buddy. This is my property." She shifted her weight onto her right and lowered the gun slightly. Now she wasn't certain if this was the guy at all. Sighing she glanced toward the sky. She needed to be getting back to the academy. "We need to finish this thing up. Am I going to have to beat you up for anything or not?"
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:24 pm

"Oh od anything but the beat up, i think i had enough in my child hood..." Akihiko said flinching when she said beatup. He waited to see her response. He didn't know what she'd do with that type of respose.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Narrowing her eyes, she looked closer at the boy. He sure looked like her past neighbor. Could it be? "So, you got beat up a lot did you? Must have deserved it. Was it a group of boys or just one really big one?" Chase gave a small, mocking laugh. Questions were great if you knew how to use them. He wouldn't suspect any special meaning behind hers.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:48 pm

"First off it wasn't aboy.....It was a girl but we were friends....Then she left." Akihiko said staying in his flinched position though her mocking laugh sounded familiar. He stood up straight. He looked at her, she looked like his neighbor he had.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:52 pm

"Wow, you're still such a wimp!" Chase couldn't help it. This was obviously the boy she had used as her punching bag for so many years. He looked older, sounded older, and even acted a bit more mature, but was still a pansy. She put the pistol back into its holster on her thigh and looked back at Akihiko, shaking her head. A small smile played across her face.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:55 pm

"Hey!" Akihiko whined smiling. He looked at her, she looked older prettier and she sounded older. He was glad to see her. He hadn't seen her in years, sure she beat on him but he was freinds with her.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:19 pm

A chuckle escaped her as Chase ran her hand through her hair. She crossed her arms across her chest and cocked her head. "So what have you been up to?" she asked. It was odd seeing him out of the village environment. They had always joked about him ending up the house wife and her being the explorer. Well, she had joked, he more looked at her with a pouting face which ended up earning him a dead-arm.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:21 pm

"Working with the dark hoods." Akihika replied simply. Thats all he had really been doing cuase he and his mother faught about something he couldn't remember and so he left and joined the dark hoods.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:12 am

"Really? Never thought you'd be one for that. Get over that weak stomach of yours?" Oh this was going to be fun. If he was in the group heading for the academy they would possibly be living in the same building. He'd be good to use for demonstrations. It'll also be nice to have some familarity, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Cain/Akihiko

Cain/Akihiko

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:11 pm

"I know right. I've gotten alittle tougher" Akihhiko said then thought about the weak stomache comment, "About the weak stomache you mean getting sick or falling assson as you hit there?" Akihiko asked he was better at getting hit in the stomache now them he was back when they grew up together and he has matured alittle. He wondered what she was planning. He didn't know but he was nervous alittle about that but pushed it aside and waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Ion
Admin
Ion

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:30 pm

"Yeah, something like that." Chase looked into the woods around him. It was about time for her to meeting with the group. Turning back to Akihiko, she jerked her head in the direction of the academy. "So, were you coming to check out my academy out or what? Cause I've gotta getting back." She reached down and made sure the snap was clasped on her pistol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack of All Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack of All Trades   Jack of All Trades Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack of All Trades
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gone :: Roleplaying :: Old RP's :: Academy of Defense-
Jump to: